Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Jailbreak for iPhone 3.1.3,


It Seems that Geohot is not going to release his jailbreaking tools for the iPhone and iPad soon. According to some of his recent tweets, his tools are not ready for real use yet but he says "I have some cool stuff planned, but not the time to make it how I envision it now.". What this probably means now is that he is not going to release blackra1n for untethered iPhone 3.1.3 jailbreak , iPhone OS 4 and iPad before the next-iPhone is out this summer.


Also, I think a lot of you expecting a release soon are going to be disappointed. I have so much to finish before I work on the jailbreak.
He says 'Keep an eye on spirit' the userland untethered jailbreak which we wrote about earlier as the first tool to jailbreak all the iDevices untethered.
I realize most of you aren’t dicks. I have some cool stuff planned, but not the time to make it how I envision it now. Keep an eye on spirit

Update: [Confirmed] Spirit Jailbreak for iPhone 3.1.3, iPad 3.2 and iPod touch will be released on Friday!!