Tuesday, December 7, 2010

iTunes Simply Wont Transfer Purchases ? [Q]


I’m really frustrated at having the same problem. I’ve done all the set up for the Itunes acc, authorised my computer etc and when I try to transfer purchases, the process starts as if its going to go ahead then it tells me Itunes cant transfer purchases as I’m not authorised for them on this computer.

I’ve reinstalled ITUNES, I’ve deauthorised and re authorised and still not luck it’s really frustrating and I’m basically not using I tunes as a result.
I use Ubuntu and made a new partition to accommodate Itunes in Windows as was having the same problem running it virtually and though that may solve it. It did exactly the same on my uncles PC using his Itunes so I’m sure it’s a phone issue ? maybe software or something
Any help would be very much appreciated.