Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Q: Cut Copy Paste Problem after Installing Jailbreak Apps ?


Did the Jailbreak on Wednesday night. Virtually flawless. Downloaded Rock again and restored all my apps. Once again, virtually flawless. The Apps are :


  • Lockscreen with the weather and To-Do plugin
  • BiteSMS
  • My 3g
  • MyWi
While using BiteSMS to send a message on occasion it will close completely and then a springboard reboot. Now, it started on my email and using the iphone SMS program as well. I deleted Lockscreen and BiteSMS. The messaging works fine now, but if I try to use the copy/cut and paste app (Apple’s Program) it closes whatever application I am in that I try to copy something on.

I am as I type restoring my phone and will try the jailbreak again to see if it works. Any ideas as to what is causing this and if it’s one of the apps ?