Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Q: Iphone 4 Constantly Crashing – Multi-Tasking Disabled after Jailbreak ?


Since jailbreaking my iphone i can be sending a text and the screen will shut down. Same with facebook . After I text and press send, when I press the message button to go back into my other messages it just blinks off the message screen altogether and goes back to the home screen.
When I’m on facebook and say I click on a persons name it will blink out back to the home screen.
This doesn’t happen all the time def a lot. I consider these crashes, are they ? Maybe I need to download something I’m missing ?? Any idea why? am i missing something with the jailbreak? i installed winterboard and bosspaper…could these be the issue?
Also the jailbreak disabled my multitasking. Have you heard of that happening ? I have an iPhone 4 os 4.0
help please.