Thursday, December 9, 2010

Restore Baseband from 02.10.04 To 01.59 [Q]


Hi my name is Greg my friend has ask me recently to update he’s 3GS and he didn’t care about baseband update as he does not use jailbreak so I thought I try tiny umbrella on he’s phone first. so I did what they said I turned off Skype which was using port 80 and I turn on the tiny umbrella I saved his SHSH file I turned off tiny umbrella and I’m not sure whether or not I closed or open what I
did with iTunes I updated he’s phone with the file that iTunes has downloaded no errors and his baseband remain the same which was 05.12… So I thought I’ll do same to my iPhone for firmware 4.0.2 baseband 01.59… and I didn’t do the same steps and updated my baseband but I saved my SHSH file prior to update. iTunes was only giving SHSH for 4.1 firmware my question is can I restore my iPhone to firmware 4.1 and baseband 01.59..